Friday 23 July 2010

i was lost but now i'm found...



Ok, so i know it's been about 2 years since i showed my face on my blog, i apologise, but quit sobbing now, i'm back!

A lot has happened in 2 years, and i'm not denying it's been dramatic. On calculation i have moved house 6 times yes! 6 times! and i have started my career as a qualified teacher in art and photography, purchased my dream car, lost an appendix, these amongst other personal highs and lows. But i'm feeling at peace and settled again and life well, life is getting back to normal as i know it. I've been through an immense period of frozen creativity and found myself slightly lost, but having found it again, the future seems bright...

It's good to be back.
*but please be patient whilst i get everything back to the way it used to be...

B x

No comments: