Friday 23 July 2010

New ride...




Since one of my Best friends received a beautiful Electra cruiser 'blanc et Noir' bike my heart was at a flutter and i have been searching for something equally as beautiful for myself. After searching for the perfect ride, and my head filled with how wistful my life would be with one, I am torn between these two finalists, and they are now on my wish list for this coming christmas... The Electra Amsterdam Original 3i in powder blue or seafoam green (I'm undecided), or the Pashley in poppy pink.

Hmmmm decisions decisions...

P.s When i look at the pashley i remember the times of me laughing at my mum when she won a Pashley bike in a Laura Ashley competition (complete with basket) and i took the mick out of her for her 'old fashioned' piece of crap. i think i even stopped going for bike ride's with her out of embarrassment. Oh how times change...



No comments: